}

Friday 13 January 2012

Profiteroles

Recently I made some profiteroles, which are also known as cream puffs to some, in miniature! I made two which plain icing sugar, and another two with chocolate drizzle. Once again, I have forgotten to measure the diameter of the profiterole, so I have no idea how to demonstrate the size of it. Hmm I shall let the pictures do the rest of the talking. :)

    Group shots!








   Chocolate profiteroles








    Plain powdered sugar profiteroles









   :)



Here's a tutorial on how to make the profiteroles... It's the first tutorial I've ever made so feel free to give me some comments and tips for improvement :) Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Your profiteroles are great and thank you for sharing the tutorial, it was helpfull!

    ReplyDelete